Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Musical notes: Joy, butterflies and dasher...

Are your Christmas carols playing... on the CD player, 
and in your head?
Definitely at the shopping centre carpark to soothe those merry souls...
I thought I'd share a last minute card with you to wish you
"Joy"
this week and throughout the year.
My Supplies :
 Stamp sets: Welcome Christmas, Dasher.
Stampin' around wheel: Music notes.
 Cardstock:
Whisper white, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, white vellum.
Ink:
Basic Black, Soft suede, Sahara sand.
Shimmer Paint:
Champagne mist (sponged around the edges)
Frost white (sponged on the velum butterflies)
Tools:
Paper snips (for cutting around the Joy)
Big shot machine and Beautiful Wings Embosslit die.
Accessories:
white Organza ribbon,
sponge daubers, glue dots, snail and tape.
'Tis the season to be jolly (joy-full)
Tra -la -la-la -la -la -la -la -la !

1 comment:

  1. Once again Nerida, a stunning card. I love the colours, it has an old world appeal. Have a wonderful Christmas.xo

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: