Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scrapbook in brights - I love 2 swim!

 It is scrapbooking time and I am scrapbookng a page from January 2010.
I have been waiting for the right colour combination for this group of photos and finally it has come together.
From the swimming costumes we get Melon Mambo, the water: Tempting Turquoise and Whisper white with a background of Pear Pizazz. Those smiles say it all - Summer and playing with friends.
At the beginning of the year we loved swimming, we had a break from lessons for awhile and now we love the water again.
I have used the Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts. It kind of looks like a great big textured stawberry... The matting is the newest scalloped punch (one in Tempting turquoise and one in Concord Crush). The words are from Timeless Type die cut with the Big shot machine.
 You can see the size difference with the photo that I have punched with the standard scallop circle and the x-large scallop punch behind it.
This is a very simple layout but clean and it suits the subject. The Big shot and a few dies make scrapbooking so much quicker and efficient. Add a few large punches and it becomes easy.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: