Friday, August 05, 2011

Say Goodbye... 2010 Idea book Caty

The Stampin' Up 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue finishes at the end of August and to that means that the Retirement list is available.
There are some exciting Bargain priced products on the list.
But these bargains are only available until 31 August or till stocks run out.
The jumbo eyelets and the spiral punch are already out of stock!!!
Bargains like these:
40% off Gifted stampset (page21)

40% off Jolly Holiday Designer series paper
25% off many other products
Email me nerida_carter@hotmail.com or give me a call to place your order, as items on this list have begun to run out already.

1 comment:

  1. I love the embossing on this card, will miss these sets. Did you get the email i sent you during the week?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: