Monday, August 01, 2011

Winter ATC swap with Crafters Anonymous

 An ATC is an Artist Trading Card and they are very collectable ... I often put my name down for an ATC swap as you can make 8 or 10 in very short time and you will receive back a selection of cards with different techniques stamps and ideas. These are my ten swap cards for the Winter ATC group.
 My inspiration for winter was the Camelia bush in our front garden.
It puts on a beautiful flowering display right through winter with huge white blooms.
Winter is also naked brown trees and sitting outside in the winter sunshine... when its not raining of course.
 The tree is stamped in Early Espresso ink on Naturals Ivory cardstock.
Then I have used champagne shimmer paint sponged with a sponge dauber for the shimmery sparkle when the sun comes out after rain.
Recipe: 
Stampset- Pendant Park $27.95 Clear mount $37.95 Wood mount.
Cardstock; Early espresso, Naturals ivory.
Ink: Early espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Punches: itty bitty punches
Accessories: Shimmer paint - champagne, sponge dauber, Pearl jewels, Clear Block D, dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: