Thursday, August 18, 2011

Very Vintage Vogue in Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Concord Crush

I couldn't face another pinky, plumy, rosey coloured card today ...
so I shall show you a card that we made at a workshop recently.
We splashed out in Marina Mist, Concord Crush and Daffodil Delight.
Many of us shy away from yellows (especially the bright ones), yet blue and purple stand opposite yellow in the colour chart. And, there was that gorgeous roll of satin ribbon and the Daffodil delight coloured buttons, almost unused until now.
The stampset is vintage vogue.
The background is stamped with the Very Vintage wheel.
My second version of this card has a Daffodil Delight Taffeta bow. The leaves are punched from the large bird  builder punch and to contrast the pretty button, we put it on a Boho Blossom punch flower and finished with a rhinestone jewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: