Saturday, February 18, 2012

Congratulations on making a new home...

Ok, so I borrowed this stampset too!
The grass is always greener on the other side of the table ...
Or is it that I buy the stampsets that seem to suit my style and then I want to experiment with other people's style and that means borrowing their stuff!
I really liked how these colours go together:
Lucky Limeade, Concord Crush and Very Vanilla.
The background is stamped with Lucky Limeade ink using a Sale-a-bration stampset called "Fresh Vintage".
And you saw the Lace Ribbon border punch on my previous post...
The only thing new here is the NEW hostess stampset called "up in the Air" it has 3 images of flowers, butterlies, words,  and birds making nests in tree branches .. perfect for new homes, new neighbours, new baby, engagement, and easy watercolouring.
You can see it in the Summer mini catalogue on page 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: