Friday, February 24, 2012

January Scrapbook page

 A simple scrapbook page for the beginning of the year - using stamps, my bigshot alphabet and some First Edition designer series paper.
The typewriter image from Established Elegance is great for an education themed page.
For me it is a traditional element that says writing, working and playing with words.
My dad had an enormous remington typewriter in his office (downstairs beside the garage) I remember being able to play on it and dreaming of working in an office when I grew up ....
It is said be careful what you wish for, you just might get it !
...and I spent 26 years working in an office using a computer keyboard for most of it.
Early thoughts lead us to where we are now.
Here is Jess on her first day of school this year.
 I have also used the Elementary Elegance stampset framing the 4 with butterflies, keys and crowns.
 The typewriter spits out my journalling on a small Curly label punched piece of cardstock.
  I have repeated the same images (making my own background paper) on to the First Edition printed paper. Adding two pieces of punched ribbon border to the sides.
The colours I have used are Rose Red, Soft Suede and Early Espresso.
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: