Friday, February 17, 2012

Watercoloured Butterfly

I have to show you a card I made
 at a friend's house (Hey Linda!) ... was it a week ago, now?
Warning - Don't borrow this lace border punch UNLESS you intend to own it.
After making this card with the lace ribbon punch I have put it on my next order wish list.
It is so easy to punch a border and you can thread it with ribbon or lace.
I will be using it on scrapbook pages, wrapping around gifts, cutting it up for individual flowers and as a belly band around boxes.
Doesn't it dress up this very plain one layer card?
 The butterfly is punched out of First Edition Designer series paper with the 6.4cm circle punch.
 I have simply watercoloured it with my aquapainter brush using Pool party and Lucky Limeade Ink.
The card is sprayed or is it Spritzed with some Soft Suede ink
 (looks like aged fly dirt) there's a tool for this.
And the Musical notes are "wheeled" on to the paper also in Soft Suede ink.
To finish it off the Victorian Crochet ribbon is tied loosely around a few holes in the
Lace Ribbon Border Punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: