Friday, June 14, 2013

French folliage falling leaves

 It may be winter but the leaves are still clinging to the trees in orange, red and yellow that I see on my walk to school in the morning. The products in the current Stampin' Up! catalogue are still clinging on until  the end of June too. That is until they fall off the tree or go out of stock.
If you want to browse the products that are retiring this month just click on the shop now button at the top right of my blog page and you can see the pictures of products for sale.
When you shop make sure you choose Nerida Carter as your demonstrator to get your preferred customer savings.
 Thought I'd make a few cards with one of my all time favourite stampsets: French Folliage.
A friend of mine loves purple and it seems red also, I made these up for her this week and she loved them.
I just love the way you can "rock and roll" these leaf stamps in the autumn/wintery colours and they look so crisp and colourful.
I have used another retiring stamp "curly cute" for my sentiment.
These are two great sets I will miss however, as you know when one catalogue closes another new one opens... Let me know if you would like to be one of the first to own a copy of the 2013-14 Annual catalogue that goes live on 2 July this year!
Send me an email to: Nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: