Thursday, June 06, 2013

Making my convention Make and takes.

On a rainy Sunday in June what better thing to do but makeup my projects from convention.
There are quite a few sneak peek products in here so look away if you don't want to know what's in the new caty. Like new in colours and stamp images. Here's what I made.
A gift box using new stamps,and acetate ... So quick to fold and put together with no adhesive needed.
Chevron printed paper gift bags and beautiful Bermuda Bay taffeta ribbon.
These two are made with a new stamp set that will support Ronald McDonald house charities. 
I like this get well soon stamp in these bright colours.
A close up of the trendy chevron paper bags.
Here they are all clustered together - a productive couple of hours. Would you like to come and see them close up and try out some new tools and product at my annual catalogue launch on 5 July at 7 pm in Narara? You can choose a gift if you bring a friend that I haven't met before.
Contact me - Nerida 0468877125. Or email nerida_carter@hotmail.com to save your seats
More details later ... 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic bunch of make & takes and great samples for your launch. Looking forward to some new products. :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: