Friday, June 07, 2013

Idea display boards - random projects

One of the best things about Convention is being able to browse the project boards.
After each general session the projects demonstrated are then put out on display so we can get a closer look in real life. Shelli had a whole board and table for her items. She scrapbooked her new hobby that she shares with Sterling... horse riding. 
 This clean and square scrapbook page caught my eye. The splatters in the background are a new stampset. I think I can make this with the new stampsets we received in our convention bag.
 Here is another very simple but gorgeous Shelli card. Thank you cards look so elegant like this.
 A more elaborate gold embossed card that I just love... going to case (copy and share) this layout.
 Now the one above is a box calendar/ Diary. Bonnie Thurber showed how she made this one. There is a card for every day of the year...
 Loving the Post card stamp ... washi tape and date stamp!
 A baby card so smple yet cute with the doily and chevrons.
 How cute is this bag? Made with Designer series paper, acetate and washi tape to bind the edges and the handles. The flowers are scrunched, squashi washi tape... (I think someone made that one up).
 Then next is another one of Shelli's simple but elegant cards using washi tape stamps and a button with a natural feather for texture and dimension.
How exciting ... this was one of my swaps this year with a duck feather, delicate doily and ribbon attached. I thought a button would have been too much, but maybe not.
A close up of my card with duck feather !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: