Saturday, June 15, 2013

Pretty Postage Flowers

 We have had a big week here, starting with Jess performing in the Eisteddford Piano concert on Sunday and Queen's Birthday long weekend.
  Lots of new things arriving in cardboard boxes to play with.
Which leads to lots of cardmaking, crafting and journal creating.
I have a stack of retiring cardstock and stamps to go through and put up for sale.
As I do, I can't help but make a card with the bits I am sorting and combining them with new things that I have on my table.
This is one of those a little bit old and a few things new kind of cards.
Today's card is full of texture in two shades of purple... with white and orange.
The new-ish products are the two scalloped circle punches.
I have featured the flowers on the Postage Paid background stamp and hi-lighted them with some Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details for some glitter and shine.
The Wisteria wonder ink and cardstock is continuing into the next catalogue and the Concord Crush,
well that's left over from last year, but I happen to have a half used pack in my stash and haven't let go of it yet.
Big shot tools: Window Frames Collection Framelit dies
Embossing folders: houndstooth and honeycomb.
First Edition patterned specialty paper is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: