Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A card in a box

Have you seen this card in a box that is spreading around on the Internet yet?
A lady by the name of Tanya Bell has made a great YouTube video so I followed her measurements and came up with this one.
The card looks far more complicated than it is. The base is made with one piece of cardstock and it can fold flat to fit into a standard C6 envelope.
You can see from this angle I have decorated the inside with punched out pansies and butterflies. The flowers are stuck to thin strips of acetate with mini glue dots. And the larger flower shop stamps adhered with dimensionals.
I have left the back panel partially blank so that I can write my message.
Here's how it looks laid flat for posting. 
The patterned paper panels are a new DSP available FREE during Sale-abration. It's called
Sweet Sorbet and aren't the colours delish for Summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: