Monday, January 27, 2014

Clearance rack updated.

Just a quick note to say "The clearance rack" has been added to with more retired stock on sale.
There are some fabulous bargains to be had:

# Ink pads for $4.79 - $5.69
Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Cajun craze and basic black. These are the older style fabric ink pads but are current Stampin' Up colours.
# Silver Tea Time trinkets - charms for scrapbook pages, gifts or a charm bracelet. 5 charms for $3.99
# Pool Party 12x12 Coredinations textured cardstock $4.78
#  Wisteria Wonder Baker's twine $1.99
Take a look and see if there is anything you want me to order for you.
 http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?j=330

Send me an email, a text 0468877125 or,
 try online ordering if you re not local to me 
(Remember to select Nerida in Nsw as your demonstrator 
to get your preferred pricing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: