Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It's going to be a boy!

It's a boy! It's a boy!
So excited ... I just had to send a gift and make a card to celebrate my friend's pregnancy...
This one is made with a very simple technique using the Bigshot Framelits and an embossing folder.
This new Framelit set cuts out cute little quote bubbles.
Perfect for announcing or congratulating or saying hello. 
It does have a coordinating stampset that if you buy the  two together you get a bundle discount of 15% and who doesn't love a bargain?
 This time I have used the "baby Prints" stamp set for the little hand print and "it's a boy" saying.
Then I've made an envelope with my EPB (that's an envelope punch board)...
And stuck the flap down with some gorgeous gold washi tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: