Sunday, January 19, 2014

A CASE of Love you more

Just a  warning  this  stamp  set is  a limited time  set.  Yes it's perfect  for valentines day but  i m going to  be using it throughout the  whole year.
The secret to  a fabulous card like this is starting  with  a simple  layout, layering with texture, using colour that  coordinates and is  repeated in each  layer.
I  have  Cased this card  from our Stampin' Up !  demonstrator magazine called  IMPRESSIONS.
As a  demo  I get  many ideas  and inspiration from its  pages. And   with a  tiny  bit of  adjustment,  using slightly  different products from my  stash at home I make it  my own.
The love  you more  stamp set is only  available until 27  January, so let me  know if you'd like to put it on your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: