Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Afternoon Tea and Chocolate dreams!

This is my favourite of the six double sided papers in the Afternoon Tea Paper pack.

I am not really a fan of the soft sky blues but this patterned paper is just pretty. The little bird image and the flowers are perfectly coordinated with the Live your dream stampset. It is almost minty in colour.
Oh, and in case you haven't noticed I just adore punches.

The tag punch is a new one for me - I love how you can punch out parts of the Designer series paper to make a feature of a small part of the pattern.

The other punch I am enjoying is the scallop-edge punch. It gives such a quick patterned edge, easy to line up because of the marks on the punch and you can turn it over and see exactly what you are punching. I have used the choc chip and whisper white craft ink for the stamping on the choc Chip cardstock and added a bow in choc chip grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: