Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Little Something for you ...

Just a quick photo of the card I made with the "Yummy" stampset from the Sale a bration catalogue. The card is made with confetti white cardstock from stampin' up and it is a little thicker and more substantial than the whisper white cardstock. It has little pieces of "confetti-like" paper pressed in it giving it a handmade feel. I have used the Ginger blossom DS Paper from the Summer mini catalogue (that I also used in a scrapbook project that I recently posted.
I wanted to add something, as it was missing that something ... so put the glittery centres of the flowers on with dazzling diamonds.

Materials:
Cardstock: confetti white, regal rose.
Ink: Rose red (for background swirls) Markers: rose red, perfect plum.
Stampset: Baroque motifs and Yummy (2009 Saleabration set).
Designer series paper: Ginger blossom.
Ribbon: Regal rose wide grosgrain.
Accessories: Dazzling Diamond powder adhered with 2-way adhesive pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: