Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Ice skating Birthday Scrapbook page

Since I showed you the cake, I thought I may aswell share the scrap book pages I made to celebrate Jessica's 6th birthday. Above is page one of a two page spread.Materials:
Stampsets: garden whimsy, Be happy, Lovely letters, Happy everything.
Cardstock: Textured Rose red, Whisper white.
Paper: Bali Breeze DS patterned.
Ink: whisper white craft ink, stazon black
Accessories: Clear buttons, Circle scallop punch, scallop edge, white signo gel pen.


Here's some detail of the buttons:

(I love how you can stamp on them with stazon ink, or embossing powder too - here I've just adhered them with doublesided tape so you can see the stamp underneath.
My daughter loves butterflies and lady beetles, so the garden whimsy stampsets with their spots seemed to match the
paper and the spotted top my girl is wearing.
Her smile tells it all - for how many years will fairy bread get a girl so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: