Monday, February 16, 2009

Botanical Blooms dazzle!

It is a grey old Monday morning here, the sun is trying to shine through the clouds ... so I thought I would share a little sparkle with you all ... and a reminder to be kind to yourself and others who are important to you.
I made this card on the weekend with the Saleabration Botanical Blooms stampset and the "curly-frame" stamp from the Yummy stampset.
I have used dazzling diamonds to highlight the centres of the flowers and the frame. ( I hope you can see it in the photo!)
It is a single layer card just to show how easy it is to create a very quick card using just one piece of cardstock, some ribbon, ink and a little bit of glitter.


Stampsets: Botanical Blooms (free offer until the end of February 2009) and Yummy.
Cardstock: Whisper white
Inks: lavender lace, perfect plum and certainly celery.
Accessories: dazzling diamonds, two way glue pen. Ribbon: Certainly celery wide grosgrain.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: