Monday, February 23, 2009

Bookmarks anonymous

Hi my name is ... and I have an obsession with bookmarking cards.
I am thinking of changing my blogspot to Bookmark Joy!
Truly I promise this is the last bookmark card I will make ( in the near future) I may find a niche market and go into selling these to book stores globally sometime soon ...
Actually, this one is not new at all. It is a direct CASE (copy and share everything) of a Linda Higgins card on her blogspot (you can visit her blog using the link on my side bar). I liked it so much I didn't change it at all, same stampset, same colours almost... mine are purely pomegranate,very vanilla and always artichoke.

My ribbon on this one is wild wasabi because I had just used the last of my purely pomegranate double stitched ribbon on the bookmark (on the right hand side) shown here below.


The stamping technique (on the second bookmark) I have used is 3D stamping with white and purely pomegranate ink and a well used stamp a ma jig. Ask me when you see me, how it is done and I can show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: