Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dazzling bud basics.

Bud basics is a Two-step stamping set which means you stamp it once and then you overstamp with an outline stamp to get your finished image.

Of course you don't have to use them that way ...


I have stamped the pumpkin pie, creamy caramel and close to cocoa inks in the solid stamp then slightly overlapped the outline stamp in close to cocoa ... but the special part is the flower centres.
Simply a dimensional adhesive spot with dazzling diamonds glitter on top.
It is then wrapped and tied with some certainly celery wide grosgrain ribbon around the card and stamped with the thankyou greeting from short and sweet on the front.
I love how simple but special this card looks. I have given it to a bride and for a birthday and to say thanks for being kind to me ... changing the colours and ribbon to suit the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: