Friday, February 13, 2009

Looks like spring photo wallet

As part of the retiring stampset list has now been revealed, (see my previous post).
I thought I would begin enjoying our last months of these very special stampsets that I have loved and yet will be saying good bye to on April 1st. I will probably still be using them but they will no longer be available to buy through stampin' up catalogues.

The "Looks like spring stampset" has been a real favourite: I love the daisy image, it has a kind of distressed edge look and is great in purples and pinks ;) and gorgous in close to cocoa, creamy caramel and chocolate chip, too.
This photo wallet opens out with little flip flaps that you can stamp and journal on... and it is really easy to make.
The little flowers come with a triple flower punch for instant accents. It can hold up to 8 small cropped photos. A great gift for a close friend, sister, aunt, grandparent or for sending to overseas relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: