Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The 3D scene Pop up card.

Don't you just love pop up books? How about a card with a pop up scene inside ?
This is how it looks on the outside ...

Pretty isn't it? When you open it up - out pops a scene of stamped images. You can have words and birds, flowers and hearts or anything attached to the walls of your scene. This one reminds me of a little girls pink wall papered bedroom.I have used the Always Designer series paper to line the card and the matching Always stampset and Enjoy stampset too.
I enjoyed adding accessories such as brads, dazzling diamonds glitter and crystal effects to the items in the scene. I've used the colours: tangerine tango, rose red and perfect plum with lots of rocking and rolling of the stamps in the different ink colours. The Always flower is topped with a punched out circle which has been covered in crystal effects and sprinkled heavily with dazzling diamonds for the added bling. I am thinking of making one of these for a special christmas card with Christmas trees and snow ...

This card closes with the Rose red stitched wide grosgrain ribbon. I have added two wide oval circles to strenghthen the edges as a little clasp. The hole where the ribbon threads through is punched with the Horizontal slot punch. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: