Friday, June 12, 2009

Friends 24/7

Materials:
Stampsets - Friends 24/7, pocket silhouettes (friend to friend), Bella bloom wheel.
Cardstock: Baja breeze, Not quite navy, kiwi kiss, Sahara sand, velum
Ink: white craft, Not quite navy.
Tools and accessories: eyelet punch, stamp a ma jig, kiwi kiss satin ribbon, word window punch, 2way glue pen and dazzling diamonds.
The little bird is stamped in white craft ink and then using the stamp-a-ma-jig I stamped it again with the Not quite navy to give it a 3D shadow.
I also stamped a strip of velum with the bella bloom wheel stamp then trimmed it with the eyelet border punch for a nice edge.
When I was almost finished I put some 2 way pen adhesive on the bird's tail, back and head and applied dazzling diamonds glitter to it for some sparkle ... in this weather I think it might be frost, or sunshine on his back in the early morning light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: