Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Scrapbook - the tooth fairy - page 2.

I like to scrapbook on the weekend ... a girl has to have a pass time when it is cold and wintry outside. This is the second page of a double page spread. You may remember I completed the first page quite a while a go, but still had several photos left. So a second page has been sitting on the table waiting for a few spare hours. The top right photo flips upwards to show the before and after images of the lost tooth. I have simply hinged the first photo on to a piece of DS Paper using the eyelet punch for a decorative edge.
The simple mounting of these photos is due to the number of photos I have placed on the page. Two of the photos have used corner pockets to hold the photo in place. I have made them with the square scallop punch, cut the squares in half length ways and scored and folded them diagonally to show the punched edge at the front.
The next photo is mounted on kiwi kiss cardstock which has been punched with the eyelet border punch and tied with some wide old olive grosgrain ribbon.
For some butterfly detail, to match the other page I added one of the butterflies from flight of the butterfly the sentiment says: If nothing ever changed there would be no butterflies.
The Enjoy stamp is from Lovely labels stamped with chocolate chip on whisper white cardstock. This is the double page spread showing the tooth fairy in all her splender celebrating the loss of her first tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: