Thursday, June 11, 2009

Square scallop paper punching - thanks card

When I make a card sometimes I just start with the colour that I want to feature.
This one Started with an Elegant Eggplant card base and a square of rose red ... and then I was playing with Four pieces of paper punched with the square scallop punch that I arranged on rose red cardstock and mounted it on some kiwi kiss. The design sat on my table for awhile, even went for a visit to a friends place in my bag - waiting to be assembled. Finally with a word window sentiment from the Pocket Silhouettes stampset it is done. I just want to say .... Thanks so much for subscribing to my blogspot ( two new subscribers in the last week)! I hope you enjoy my creations and get some inspiration for your own. All comments, suggested accents, technique or tutorial requests and constructive criticism welcome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: