Friday, June 12, 2009

Live, Laugh and Love - Fifth avenue floral.

I am loving baja breeze and the urban garden papers, it goes gorgously with Not quite navy, and I never thought I was a blue loving girl ... but styles change and so do I (so it seems).I have started with baja breeze cardstock, stamped with fifth avenue floral in the same ink. I have added detail to the stamens with white gel pen ink. The Designer series paper is Urban garden and the ribbon white grosgrain.
I wanted to put an eyelet border punched strip along the bottom but found the navy too heavy and I wanted to keep the monochrome colours so settled on a strip of velum rolled with the bella's border wheel. Then I stamped a Fifth avenue floral flower on vellum and attached it to the card with a brad.My main flower was stamped in versamark on gloss white card then brayered with pacific point and not quite navy, then deepened again with crystal effects on some of the petals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: