Monday, November 22, 2010

Regional training Sydney display boards.

Regional training is a great day (not only for the morning tea and lunch), which were really special but for me its mostly about the exchanging of ideas and learning new ways to use our stamps, tools and accessories.
Here's a photo of another of the display boards.
All the cards and scrap pages and 3D items on here were made with the same stampset showing how versatile one stampset can be.
 One of the presentations was full of projects that you could make using the basic tools that you get with your starter kit.  We learned how to make some cool new boxes, folded cards, masking, the water spot technique and vintage style using spritz spray and lots of different things to do with shimmer paint and sponge daubers.
So much to remember, fortunately I took notes and lots of photos.
Not to mention the amazing Tenneale Williams who demonstrated a Work shop Wow card that just has to be seen to be believed.... I will be trying this one out for sure and will share them with you, because I know you will want to make them too.
Tomorrow I promise to share the swaps that I made and some of the best swaps I received.
So, until tomorrow then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: