Saturday, November 06, 2010

Two step bird punch on a post it note!

 I didn't think I would like Daffodil delight (I am not a big yellow fan). But then...
 When I used the ribbon, the button and the Greenhouse Gala designer series paper together - I am a convert now.   It reminds me, not of daffodils but bright yellow gazanias in flower.
Here is a project I made using the coordinating patterned paper, ribbon, button, cardstock and punches.
 From the side you can see I have wrapped a magnetic post it note holder with the Designer series paper. Just like covering a book using snail adhesive and crystal effects for any edges that need extra securing (around the hinges).
I've embellished it with the two step bird punch in Pumpkin pie cardstock and coated it with crystal effects.
Attached two 5 petal punch flowers with a Daffodil Delight button and tied a big yellow bow around the book.
Open it up and you can see the post it Note and Pen.
Such a cute little design and it closes with a magnetic clasp. 
Here's a closer look with the ribbon untied and showing my gorgeous little bird and buttons with the ribbon taken off.
Card recipe:
Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Pumpkin pie
Patterned Paper: Greenhouse Gala
Accessories: Bright Buttons, Daffodil Delight satin ribbon, half back pearl stick on jewel.
Tools: Two step bird punch, 5 petal flower punch, snail, crystal effects, mini glue dots, Paper piercing tool and mat pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: