Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Delightful Decorations in Marina mist

I have been busy with my new ornament punch and my Delightful Decorations stampset bundle - so here's a card I made recently and I have used some of the FREE Christmas bundle ribbon on it!
The ribbon bundle is called Mistletoe: its actually two ribbons.
I do love the Old Olive tafetta ribbon! Look how crisp and nice they are together.
So, back to the card. I have stamped three of the Delightful decorations onto my white cardstock by rolling them first in the Marina Mist and then Old olive ink around the edges.
In order to get the Stylish swirls behind them I have masked the decorations (punched out of a scrap piece of cardstock ) and then I have embellished them with Rhinestone jewells and the matching ribbons.
 Here is a  close up of the Joy Ornament with a little rhinesone on the "o" and its little Marina Mist tafetta ribbon bow. I was surprised how nicely these colours went together.
 I finished it off with the Seasons greeting stamp from Curly cute.
And, here's one more photo of my card with the new ribbons.
 (Free with your Delightful decorations bundle available until 30 November).
Contact me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com if you want to place an order.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. WOW Nerida, what a lovely card, really liking the blue, love the two tone stamping too.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: