Monday, September 12, 2011

My Catalogue launch party this Tuesday night.

At this time of year Stampin up parties are going on all over Australia to celebrate the launch of the latest Idea book and Catalogue.
This year my catalogue launch is on
Tuesday 13th September at 7.30pm.
The venue is the Narara Baptist Church Hall at 127 Narara Valley Drive, Narara.
Seats at my table are limited so email me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com or SMS: 0468 877 125 if you want to be the first to play with some of the newest stamps, tools, ink and cardstock colours at our launch night.
 At the launch you will:
  • play with heaps of new products
  • receive your own copy of the new catalogue
  • make 3 great take home projects
  • win prizes from the prize patrol!
  • be in the draw for the main Lucky door prize 
  • Enjoy tea, coffee and a light Supper with like minded friends.
So, come along and be part of the fun!
Your night out with the girls will cost just $20
Which includes your copy of the catalogue to take home, three make and take projects, and a light supper.
(All materials and tuition included) on the night.
Email me : nerida_carter@hotmail.com or SMS 0468 877 125 to reserve your place. 

2 comments:

  1. Good luck for tomorrow - your samples look gorgeous and a great day will be had by all I'm sure....Angie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Angie, choosing just three projects is the difficult part. So many ideas, so little time.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: