Friday, September 02, 2011

My favourite stampset in the new catalogue is ....

How would you answer that question?
I have to say my answer may change from week to week, so dont hold me to it ...
 but at the moment it is definitely:
"Creative Elements"!!!
 At Melbourne Convention we made 2 different cards, a scrapbook page and a 3D banner using only this one stampset and I was amazed at its versatility.
The card above is quite a simple layout but with great texture.
My favourite bit  is how we stamped the flower on to Naturals Ivory cardstock and sponged it with Champagne shimmer paint. We cut the square into three panels and raised it on to the crumpled piece of Not quite navy cardstock. But the prettiest bit has to be the crumb cake seam binding ribbon, don't you love how it folds and shines! There is also a lot of spritzing of Early Espresso ink with the colour spritzer tool. 
 We completed a mini scrap book page using the words, background stamp, border stamp and frame.
The vintage look can be quite clean and crisp, but for some unknown reason must contain the words: No.3
Can anyone explain this to me?
 Banners are all the rage atm!
Bunting I think we call it when it is strung up on a string and strung along fences, trees, party venues and every school fete. I have a photo of my project somewhere... this was the sample on the Melbourne display board.
 More of the display board... we made four projects altogether.
And even more projects that the talented Stampin' up staff made with this set.
Stampset Details:
Stampset: Creative Elements (set of 8 stamps)
See it on page 89 of the new Idea Book and catalogue and also featured on the Cover page.
Clear mounted $49.95
Wood mounted $61.95

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: