Thursday, September 01, 2011

It's SPRING with a new Idea book and catalogue to celebrate!

What a gorgeous sunny day today ! The perfect day to launch a new Stampin' Up Idea Book and Catalogue!
There are so many new stampsets, patterned and specialty papers, accessories, new colours, fabric and new storage ideas for our Big Shot dies and Clear Mount blocks!

Great news : 
the Big Shot machine's price has been reduced to$150
 and many of  the Big shot accessories and dies too!!
If you’d like your very own hard copy of the catalogue then please contact me at nerida_carter@hotmail.com and don't forget to ask me about our amazing launch party on 13th September
or ask me how you can get a catalogue for free!!
Have a look at the new hostess benefits too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: