Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Big shot Fun Flowers and a Pocket full of Posies

 What do you do when you have a box of new Stampin' Up goodies?
You make things ... you play with all your toys and see what you come up with.
I love creating, copying, designing and giving away my creations.
This Fun Flowers die is so so versatile: I have made it using "Pocketful of Posies" designer series paper.
What I love about this die is you can cut it out in fabric, cardstock, chipboard, acetate (window sheets), velum, felt, cork and it will cut through 8 layers of fabric with ease.
The Pocketful of Posies papers have a great selection of colours:
Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, Night of Navy, Rich Razzleberry, Early Espresso, Soft suede and Poppy parade.  It coordinates with just about anything.
It even works with my favourite Wisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon.
Now shall I pin this on a card, a box, my shirt, a hat or bookmark?

1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic idea, these would be lovely at made in Christmas colours and added to gifts. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: