Saturday, October 11, 2008

Warmest wishes

After lunch today, it was a bit wet outside, so what does a person do, when family is away?
Hmm, why get out my embossing powder and heat gun again!

This is far simpler than the morning session, I promise.
Silver embossed the "Holiday wishes" tree on old olive green cardstock, cut out the tree and glued it to olive green card... dont know why I ended up doing that I had an idea of a white layer, that didn't work out, but I think single layers, can work just as well.

Cutting out the star, pressies and heart are fairly quick yet once I'd finished, several hours had passed since I made a cup of tea and went looking for ribbons again.

Found my silver cord and white organser ribbon, tied bows. I think I like it.

Well that was it for the day! Then the photo session and uploading to computer ... read a few emails and checked a few of my favourite blogs and it was dinner time.

I promise next post will not be christmas stamps ... there is a whole mini catalogue out there and other colours to enjoy!They look kind of productive when you line them up together.
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: