Wednesday, October 01, 2008

You make me happy...background joy


While I am on a scrapbooking theme, here is a background stamping experiment I played with recently.

The colours were inspired by two SU paper packs.. and a card from stampin'withAlex.blogspot.com and a pair of my daughters denim jeans.

The Double sided paper is "Berry bliss" (below the blue grosgrain and white organza ribbon).

The middle pattern is stamped with "Floral background" stamp in close to cocoa on whisper white cardstock.

The top layer is Baroque motif stamped in close to cocoa onto whisper white and then a choc chip flower from the same stampset.

The pockets are a retired stampin' up set that I have stamped on bordering blue, with the fine lace background stamp, cut out and matted with lovely lilac cardstock and then stamped with the floral background stamp with elegant eggplant ink. Then to go with the denim jeans theme I added the silver brads on the corners of the pockets.
The sepia printed photo is matted with close to cocoa and elegant eggplant.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nerida ! I've enjoyed visiting your blog today! I just LOVE your silver embossed Season of Joy cards!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: