Monday, July 27, 2009

Great friends in pink pirouette and chocolate.

The chocolate chip cardstock is clear embossed for the background using versamark and clear embossing powder and the forever flowers wheel.
I have then stamped the wheel in rose red up the right handside of the pink pirouette cardstock.

Do you love this little butterfly? I could put it on every card I make .... it is lovely with a piece of vellum attached on top with a pink brad.

The ribbon is striped grosgrain in pink pirouette and just tied in a loose knot before wrapping arond the raised (on dimensionals) card.I have stamped the leaves on the left hand side with Regal rose and the sentiment in rose red, also raised on dimensionals.My daughter (still home on holidays) said she liked the butterfly but it wasnt sparkly enough so offered to get the additional sparkly bits for me.
Stampset: Great friend, Forever flowers wheel.
Cardstock: Chocolate chip, pink pirouette, whisper white.
Ink: Rose red, regal rose, versamark.
Ribbon: pink pirouette wide striped grosgrain.
Other: pink brad and diamontes.
Inspiration for card layout: Kwernerdesign.blog

1 comment:

  1. These cardstock are great in the pink color. Your work seems to me more professional. I think this is the great learning experience for the other newcomer.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: