When I was happy with the arrangement I took a second piece of card (10.5cm x 12.5cm) and scored both the ends at 0.5cm and 1.5cm to make the fold over bits that make the frame.
Next I decided how I wanted the cut outs to frame the animals and used circle punches to cut out the top layer. Doesn't this little bunny look cute ( to me he resembles Thumper from Bambi fame)?The animals are raised with dimensional adhesive to give them more shadow and I used some crystal effects on their tails and eyes before sprinkling some Dazzling diamond glitter over the top for sparkle.
Sticky strip is used to hold the frame in place on the front of the card. A few embellishments later: like ribbon, Best wishes on a scallop oval punch and faux stitching with my white gel pen and we have the completed card.Materials:
- Stampsets - Forest friends, All ovals.
- Cardstock: Close to cocoa, kiwi kiss and whisper white.
- Ink: close to cocoa, Really rust, kiwi kiss
- Markers: almost artichoke, really rust, close to cocoa.
- Kiwi Kiss and vanilla ribbon, Large oval and scallop oval punches, 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" circle punches, Word window punch, corner rounder, White gel pen, Sticky strip, dimensionals, crystal effects, Dazzling diamonds, Half Pearl.