Thursday, July 09, 2009

A sneak New Product peek - shhh!

White stazon ink? I didn't know Stazon came in anything other than black ... shows how much I know. Stampin' Up are going to be selling it in the next new mini catalogue and I just had to try it out to see what you can do with white permanent ink. The instructions say it is designed for use on plastic, metal, glass ceramic, and glossy cardstock. Appropriate for all surfaces. But use on porous surfaces such as leather, wood and fabric may not result in fully opaque impressions.
Warnings over, play begins: Starting with stamping on a cellophane bag - cool! It seems to work OK on cardstock, perhaps not as opaque as white craft ink ...
And it is especially effective on gloss white cardstock ... when sponged with Rose Red Classic ink.
It works beautifully for watercolouring - stazon resist with reinker watercolouring -Verdict: A versatile and fun new product ... you will see it on many of my new projects I think.

Might even hazard another tutorial on watercolouring - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: