Friday, July 31, 2009

An unhurried sense of Time for another bookmark...

"An unhurried sense of time is in itself a form of wealth" - Bonnie Friedman.
A thought provoking quote, I think, for someone who likes to read ...
This is another bookmark or pagekeeper. It would make a lovely gift don't you think.
I have used a brand new stampset from stampin' up called: Sense of Time.
This was made up very quickly so the stamping is quite simple in close to cocoa, chocolate chip and swiped around the edges with my creamy caramel ink pad.This is the other side: I have stamped the smaller clock onto a very vanilla circle, layered it with a scallop circle (in kiwi kiss) and attached it to the book mark with a silver brad.
There are four stamps in this set - I've only used two of them, so I will have to make up a card to show you the other ones.
I can see this will be a great set for scrapbooking both vintage style and for anything relating to time: play time, family time, school time, learning the time, time for me, male pages and cards, grandfathers, baby time ...I have edged the bookmark with a strip of kiwi kiss cardstock using the eyelet border punch.
So many stamps and so little time...
On Saturday 1st of August the new mini catalogue is available to view on the stampin' up customer's website. Look for it tomorrow -
And, if you would like a hardcopy of the new mini please email me with your address and phone number (if I dont already have it) and I will post, or deliver one to your door.
Email me at: nerida_carter@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: