Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Aviary Thanks

 So much happening at the moment... I try always to remember though to say thank you.
It is one of the small courtesies of life that brings a warm glow to the recipient and the sender.
  I have indulged myself with Concord crush and pear pizzazz cardstock. Using the topnote die in my Big shot to create this curly frame for the aviary birds to hang around in. This cute little bow is made of 1/8th inch wide tafetta ribbon and attached with a glue dot.
 The aviary stampset is from the current Summer mini Catalogue (which sadly finishes on 31st March)
And the "thanks" is just one word from the SALE-A-BRATION stampset: So happy for you.
Ive stamped the cages in Concord Crush and the little birds in Old Olive and Poppy Parade for contrast.
To add that shiny surface to the birdie I have used a few drops of "crystal effects".
Sale- a -bration runs until 31st of March which gives us about 6 weeks to earn the FREE stampsets.
Contact me if you need to place an order, I am placing another order very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: