Sunday, February 27, 2011

Crafters Anonymous Fortnightly challenge

Each fortnight on a Sunday Crafters Anonymous have a challenge and last fortnight it was simply to make a calendar using any craft materials you like.
Here's what I made:
 I have used the Punch Bunch stampset from the Sale-a-bration catalogue.
These two owls are obviously Best Friends and they will sit on my desk for the rest of the year!
 This project would make a great workshop project I think, its not difficult to cut out with the Big shot and the circle scallop die. I have added a small folded piece behind to create an easel card.
The Bow is attached with a mini glue dot to the bottom scallop circle.
 Showing you the right side and the left - I just love these bright Melon Mambo and Pumpkin Pie colours together.
 The texture is made with the Square lattice embossing folder (from the Summer mini catalogue).
 I was a bit late for the Sunday fortnight challenge. But that's Ok, there will be another one this fortnight for me to play with. I cut my Owls with my paper snip scissors but they are designed to fit perfectly into the two step owl punch... and the 1" circle punch.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, this is amazing, the colours, the owls and oh the bow, i need to learn how to make my bows look this neat, very nice.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: