Saturday, February 05, 2011

Fox and Friends male card

 Its another Happy Birthday card today... using Fox and Friends.
This time the male version. Blue whales, Green turtles and purple cheeky monkeys.
A Fox and a wise old owl in Concord crush. Boys cards are so much fun. I guess to make it really masculine I could have roughed it up a bit, added some hardware and torn edges.
 Instead to lift the bar, make it a little more exciting I added a cheeky monkey to the inside on a spiral that springs out a bit when you open the card and a flag waving Happy birthday!
Card Recipe:
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Curly cute, Heard from the heart,
Well scripted ($27.95 clear mount - Summer mini),
Cardstock: whisper white and Tempting Turquoise
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, concord Crush, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzazz.
Tools: Wide oval punch, silver brad, vellum, Paper snips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: