Sunday, February 06, 2011

Fabulous folds...

Check out the new things on this card?
 You know how I love a new stampset?
And, you know that I LOVE a new specialty patterned paper.
What else is there to get excited about then?
A new way to fold your card that creates a pocket to put your sentiment on!
 Firstly, I made this card to show off this new set of papers (well they're not that new) They've been in the catalogue since September... but I've just bought a pack to play and share with.
 Just showing you my card from a couple of different angles to show you why its a specialty paper - It is a double sided paper and one side is raised and shiny. And the colours are Rose Red and Pumpkin pie. Two very easy colours to work with.
This is one of my most favourite stampsets in the new mini.
There are four different bird cages and four cute birds to stamp (including a very sweet owl) and a bird cage stand.
This easy little folded card can hold an invitation or a birthday wish, a gift card could fit neatly into the pocket on the pull out piece.
The happy birthday stamp is a Sale-a-bration set: "So happy for you".
I am a big fan of word and picture stampsets because they are so versatile.
"So happy for you" has 5 word stamps and 5 pictures of a heart, star, flower, clover and butterfly.
A good set to add to your collection.
Want to see how this pocket fold card works?
You can tie the ribbon around the whole card and then take the ribbon off to open the card out flat, or keep it closed and slide the greeting slip in and out to reveal more stamping underneath.
Hope you like this one?  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: