Thursday, July 12, 2012

Convention 2012 Make and Take projects

During the holidays I have found time to finish and photograph the gorgeous Make and Take projects we made at Convention in Canberra this year.
There are quite a few sneak peeks in here...
I can show you the completed projects but not the individual stampsets
 as these wont officially be released until September 1st. 
 I was very excited about this butterfly punched card with new punch, stampset and patterned paper.
And the matching envelope that we scored and folded with the new diagonal plate that fits our Simply Scored tool.  
I won the matching butterfly stampset as my door prize, can't wait to ink that one up.
 This is the 8" x 8" scrap book page we made using new stampsets and papers. The back ground is splattered with Island Indigo Ink from an aquapainter filled with ink and Isocol (rubbing alcohol).
Then stamped with daffodil delight Island Indigo and Lucky Limeade ink.
 Now take a close look at this one... There is  a new stampset used, new Big shot flower dies... and a brand new facetted button. I've used the flash on my camera to hi light these beautiful colours.
 Did you notice how we have used the Blossom punch as leaves on edge of this one? Lots of distressing (that should be de-stressing) of these paper flowers ... it made good therapy.
 Next,  there is the box with a clear lid and a whole bunch of new goodies used to make it.
You can see that gorgeous butterfly punch, a new stampset or two, flower die and papers, that button again.
 The window sheet lid is a great idea for a gift box, held together with glue dots and sticky strip and topped with that lovely baja breeze flower.
 I can't say any more ... let the pictures do the talking.
Watch this space ... Stampin' Up are offering some Customer Creativity days in November.
Let me know if you want to come with me for a day of stamping, new stampset included, lunch and fun with friends at Darling Harbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: