Monday, July 23, 2012

Lace Ribbon Border card

 I love this "Lace Ribbon Border" punch - Dare I say it is one of my favourites?
This card features it so beautifully.
I first saw this card design at Angela Sargeant's "Elite Stampers" Team Training day.
I couldn't wait to get home and try it.
So simple really, and hardly more than a two layer card, or perhaps less since it has so many holes in it.
Card Recipe:
Cardstock: Early espresso, Melon Mambo, whisper white.
Ink: Melon Mambo
Designer Series paper: Cheerful Treat.
Ribbon: Melon Mambo Scallop dot ribbon.
Tools: Lace Ribbon Border, Eyelet Border punch, Large oval, scalloped oval, Boho Blossom punch.
Stampset: "with love" stamp from Field Flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: