Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Pretty in Pink "Baby Prints"


Its a girl!
So pull out the pretty in pink and the whisper white cardstock.
I can't resist welcoming a new baby into the world with a card and a little gift.
Lots of white and pink ribbon and pretty bows in tafetta and polka dots. 
I've just realised I didn't take a photo of the inside of the clam shell box.
So use your imagination ...
Inside is a printed singlet saying "Milk Junkie: milkaholics anonymous"
Recipe:
Stampset: "Baby Prints" (set of 7 stamps) $38.95 clear mount $48.95 (wood).
Congratulations is from "Curly Cute".
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo.
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink and Whisper White.
Ribbons: White organza, scallop polka dot (melon mambo) and thin tafetta (pretty in pink).
Tools: Polka dot embossing folder, Big shot machine, Ribbon edge punch, scallop edge punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: