Sunday, September 02, 2012

Ginger bread men in the scentsational season set

 I am loving this sunny Spring weather... and loving sitting in my dining room creating with new stampsets and Big shot framelits.
I just had to share with you the two cards I made this morning with the Scentsational Season stampset and Holiday Collection framelit dies.
 The first card just makes me smile ... those ginger bread men are tempting me to bake some gingerbread biscuits to eat with my cups of tea!
... run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me.
And they are accented with the new oval Big shot die, that is definitely going to be as popular as the top note die.
 It fits the new embossing folder  "Holiday frame" neatly inside ... I can see some elegant christmas cards with this folder for sure.
And the colours: Raspberry Ripple, Summer starfruit and Gumball green behind.
I have stamped the happy gingerbread people, (lets not be too gender specific) in gumball green, Cajun Craze and Raspberry ripple inks. 
So this second one is my favourite,
just because it looks like a plate of biscuits that my daughter has been devouring.
I didn't know if I'd like this gumball green but, it reminds me of something between Wild Wasabi and Old Olive.
If you havent booked in for my launch party on Saturday night, give me a quick text on 0468 877 125
as there are only a few seats left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: