Sunday, September 16, 2012

"Postage Due" and the Fan Fair suite.

Stampin' Up! has done what they do so well:  coordinating some of my favourite products into a Style Suite!
Whats a suite?
It's a bundle of coordinating stamps, ink, colours, papers and accessories that go together.
The Fan Fair suite has stampsets: Postage Due, and Morning post,
Fan Fair Designer series patterned paper and Vintage Faceted buttons,
and stampin' around builder wheels like Viola's lace, Travel journal and measuring stick.
The suite coordinates with the postage stamp punch and Doilies die, too.
I have used just some of these products for my card today.
When I put these products together I feel like I am packing my bag for a trip to Paris, France.
Well I can dream ...
 Have a close look at this vintage faceted button, they are going to be adding a bit of sparkle and bling to lots of flowers and tags on my cards.
Easy to thread with a piece of cotton, glue dot to your page, or tie with ribbon.
Card recipe:
Stampset: Postage Due p.108 (Annual catalogue) $36.95 (clear).
Designer series paper: Fan Fair
Cardstock: Crumb cake, Midnight Muse, whisper white.
Ink: Midnight Muse.
Tools: Postage stamp punch,
NEW 3/4" scallop circle punch,
Sharp snip scissors, Bakers twine,
Vintage Faceted buttons
Rhinestone jewels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments, so let me know your thoughts: